By: Danielle McFadden
Over the weekend we went to Story Land for the first time! Yes, as children Adam and I had never been…! It really was the perfect time of year to go, with the exception of the water attractions being closed. We got there at 3pm on Saturday and got the lay of the land until the park closed at 5pm. The next morning we arrive for the park opening and were able to use our passes from the day before.
Why I loved going this time of year:
• No lines… yes, you heard it. We walked on to every ride and attraction within 1-2 minutes.
• The weather was great – not too hot!
• There was no traffic going there or heading home.
My overall impressions of the park:
• Zoe will be two this week and she was at a great age. She knows her nursery rhymes and loved seeing all the stories come to life.
• It’s clean and well maintained. Some of the rides and attractions were old, but they are in great condition.
• You can bring your own food and snacks, which is a huge piece of mind when you have a child with nut allergies.
• Right on their website there is an ingredient list with all of the food in the park – complete with any cross contamination information. Another plus for all children with food allergies!
Zoe had a great time and we loved watching her take it all in. We will definitely be back next year!