By: Justina Scharf
As a single mom of two kids, I need all the help I can. That’s why I love my crockpot. I can start it in the morning, drop the kids off at daycare and school, head to work and when we get home, it’s ready for dinner.
This is by far one of my favorite recipes because my kids like it and I can keep the ingredients on hand at all times.
– Beef roast, cubed
– 2 cans green beans
– 2 cans corn
– 2 cans carrots
– 2 cans diced tomatoes
– cubed potatoes or 1 can kidney beans*
– brown gravy powder
– 2 beef bouillon cubes
– 1 cup of water
– spices to taste: black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano
1. Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
2. Cook on low for at least 6 hours.
That’s it: two steps before you’re enjoying a delicious dinner that the kids will love. It couldn’t be more easy!
* I use whichever I have on hand, but don’t use both otherwise it can get a bit too starchy