Can anyone say more about topsoil?

Home Forums School Age Kids Can anyone say more about topsoil?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cheri Keller 2 years, 7 months ago.

• March 20, 2018 at 4:43 am #6962

Yesterday I was shocked by my daughter’s demand. Usually, she cries for chocolates or for a trip. But now she is asking for a garden. Her science teacher taught her the importance of having plants in nature. And it was an assignment to set a garden in our home.
    First of all, I am thankful to the teacher who had taught my kid about the importance of gardening and plants in our life. I was surprised to see her interest in planting. I helped her to achieve the goal.
    Our kids are not interested in serving nature. This is not only the problem with our children. We, parents, are also responsible for this problem. If we encourage them, they will get a lot of knowledge from nature. I searched for tips to start gardening and gave guidelines to my kid. After a week, we planted several plants but the lack of fertilizers affected the plant growth. I asked help from a gardener nearby house. He recommended to use topsoil as a fertilizer and gave details about topsoil suppliers available in Mississauga.
    But I want to know whether the use of topsoil can cause any allergy. Can anyone say more about topsoil?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.