Is there any occupational service in Toronto?

Home Forums Newborns and Babies Is there any occupational service in Toronto?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WendyLCole 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• April 26, 2019 at 5:33 am #51299

“Hi everyone,
    I am having a little girl who is just 3 years old. It is very difficult to raise a child. For kids health, we need to sacrifice social opportunities or personal time to make sure your kid is happy and healthy. I was totally disappointed to lead the role of a mother. She was not eating food properly and was always crying. We even consulted a pediatrician to check whether the baby was having any health issue. But the doctor said that the baby is perfectly alright.

He advised us to seek the help of an occupational therapist, they would counsel the lead and allow them to te foods on their own without being forced by their parents. they also help to solve behavioral problems,
    As we have no other option to choose, we decided to find an occupational therapist. Can any suggest me good occupational therapy services in Toronto that provide educated and trusted occupational therapist for a 3-year-old kid?”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.