Wisdom tooth removal

Home Forums Teenagers Wisdom tooth removal

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  helerjosee 2 months ago.

• November 18, 2018 at 11:13 am #7511

First of all, I have always been scared to death to go to the dentist. Unfortunately, when I was 10 years old, I fractured all of my upper anterior teeth while playing with my brother. That hurt me badly. After the dentist visit that day I promised myself never stepping into the dentist office anymore. I took good care of teeth while in school. But when I was 21 I had to go to the dentist office for a wisdom tooth extraction. I remember the day I went to the dentist, scared a lot but not expressing it. I told the doctor about my experience personally. The doctor assured me that it wouldn’t be much pain and process was less complicated since my tooth was easy to extract. The whole process went smoothly. Except for a slight discomfort the following days, I felt good. Now its been 5 years since I had the wisdom tooth extracted and nothing went wrong. But I still have the fear of going to the dentist. I wanted to go for the check up but I just couldn’t make up my mind. Share your experience if you had trouble visiting the doctor.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.