By: Amy Dienta
I put the max on my flexible spending account because last year we used all of the money. This year it’s July and we have a bunch left in the account.
We are going on vacation, so I decided to see if I can get my travel health items from Amazon.
I expensed: sunscreen, contact lens solution, lens wipes, lip balm with SPF, and a first aid kit.
There are a few steps; here’s an overview:
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Go to your account and manage wallet
- Add you FSA card or HSA card in the FSA/HSA section
- Then go to Amazon and look for what you are looking for. (I typed in FSA sunscreen) and add the product to your cart.
- When you check out, go to payment options and choose your FSA/HSA card. (If you can’t choose it you can’t buy that with FSA funds)
I guess it’s extra money because I don’t think we will get to the end of the amount I put in, and it’s use it or lose it by the deadline. So since it’s things we need for vacation, here’s to Mexico with a margarita in my hand!!