The results are in! After reviewing all of our outstanding contest entries, we have selected five local moms to join Sue Anganes, Amy Dienta, Sandy Egan and Dawn Thompson as featured bloggers on the Merrimack Valley Moms Blog. Congratulations to all of the women who have been selected to become Merrimack Valley Moms Bloggers! We can’t wait for our readers to get to know our new bloggers.
Below is a sneak peak at the women who will join our amazing group of Merrimack Valley Moms Bloggers:
- Kate Henderson: A busy mom juggling studying for a second college degree, parenting two kids, and training for a marathon.
- Michaelene Koskela: Michaelene left her corporate job to care for her sons and is exploring a new life as a stay-at-home mom.
- Jacqueline Koutsoufis: As mom of five, there’s never a dull moment in Jacqueline’s house!
- Danielle McFaddon: A mom balancing life with a baby and working full time as the President of the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce.
- Vallery Schofield-Miller: A Merrimack Valley native who loves sharing her parenting challenges and successes with her peers.
Each mom will write one to two posts per month, beginning in September. The topics will vary greatly, depending on the personalities of the bloggers and their range of daily experiences in the community. Please be sure to stay tuned and to learn more about our new Merrimack Valley Moms bloggers in the coming weeks! Congratulations to our new bloggers and thank you to everyone who entered!