By: Amy Dienta
This recipe is a favorite of my 12 year old son. It’s easy for him to make himself, with a little help from me with the oven.
1 lb. of ground beef
1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 small onion finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray 13×9 glass dish with cooking spray
3. In large bowl mix all ingredients together.
4. Shape in to meatballs approximately size of a ping pong ball and place 1 inch apart on the cooking dish.
5. Bake uncovered 15-25 minutes or until the middle is no longer pink.