By: Amy Dienta
Someone posted these questions on Facebook and you were instructed to ask your child to answer them about you. So I asked my 12 year old, what he thought about me. I know a pretty dangerous thing!!! Here’s what he had to say:
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you. She tells me way too much!
2. What makes mom happy? Spending time with us
3. What makes mom sad? Not listening
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She doesn’t
5. What was your mom like as a child? Childish
6. How old is your mom? Old but not as old as dad
7. How tall is your mom? The same height as me!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Spend time with family
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Shopping or working
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Her Generosity
11. What is your mom really good at? Her job
12. What is your mom not very good at? Baseball and soccer coach
13. What does your mom do for a job? She plays on computers all day and drives a lot.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? Broccoli and spinach and feta calzone
15.What makes you proud of your mom? When she does good at work
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Mother goose
17. What do you and your mom do together? A lot of thing. Travel, go to the doctors. She’s been to every baseball game I had.
18. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me too much
19. How are you and your mom different? She doesn’t like baseball
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me too much
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? His pancakes
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? Beach
I learned a few things from his answers.
1. He thinks I’m not funny!
2. I tell then I love them way tooooo much! (Note to self cut down on this as to not embarrass him.)
3. He thinks we are not alike, yet he loves my veggie loaded calzone!!
This was a quick and fun activity, try it with your kids and see what they think of you!! You maybe surprised.