By: Amy Dienta
Fall is here, which means it’s officially pumpkin season! Try this new take on classic popcorn for a festive treat the whole family will love.
– 1 cup popped popcorn (I pop it in a pan on the stove)
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1 5-ounce package glazed pecans
– I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter spray butter.
1. Put popcorn into large bowl.
2. Stir sugar and pumpkin pie spice together in a separate small bowl.
3. Spray popcorn liberally with butter spray and toss to coat evenly. Add pecans.
4. Sprinkle popcorn and pecans with sugar and spice mixture, and toss until popcorn is well coated.
What are your favorite pumpkin-flavored treats?