By: Amy Dienta
Looking for a creative breakfast that your family will love? Try out these Southwest Style Egg Cups! As an added bonus, you can freeze the egg cups in ziplock bags and reheat them in microwave for 30 seconds – perfect for mornings when you’re in a rush!
- 1 carton of southwest style egg whites
- 1 wheat English muffin, toasted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up the toasted English muffin in to cubes.
- Mix all 3 ingredients together.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Ladle mixture into muffin tins.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are brown on top.
Makes 6 egg cups. You can freeze in ziplock bags and reheat in microwave for 30 seconds