By: Danielle McFadden
I don’t know about you, but Christmas seemed to sneak up on me this year! As a mom working full-time, I’ve had to be very creative sneaking in the time to shop and get ready for the holidays. This past week you could find me walking up and down the aisles at Target (open at 8am) and Kohl’s (open at 6am) before heading to work in the morning. And I have to say, one sign of being a Mom was how heavenly it felt to have an hour to myself!
It always seems to be the little things that end up taking up the most time… wrapping presents, cutting up veggies for dipping and of course, buying the contents to stuff a stocking filled to the brim with goodies.
So, for all of you last minute Merrimack Valley Moms, I’ve complied a list of stocking stuffers to help you complete your shopping list.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas (in no particular order):
- Gift Cards: gas, movies, massage, retail store, restaurant, manicure/pedicure, salon
- Magazine subscriptions
- Monthly subscription boxes: specialty food (Nature Box, Plated, Knoshbox, Tea Sparrow), kids items (Citrus Lane, blumm, GiftLit, Kiwi Crate), beauty products (Birchbox, Julep Maven), pets (BarkBox), men (BroBox)
- Socks/Slippers/Flip Flops
- Toiletries: hair products, make up, chapstick, toothpaste
- Scratch tickets
- Small toys
- Arts & Crafts
- Food: candy, gum, chocolates, candy canes
- Tickets: scratch, sporting events, movies, theatre
- Sports equipment: Golf balls, baseballs, hockey puck
- Winter Hats/Mittens/Scarfs
What are some of your favorite stocking stuffers?
-Adam, Danielle, & Zoe